• Fax:
  • Emergency: 911

Cambridgeshire County Council Section 278 Agreement

The evaluation of the structures within the proposed highway is supplemented by additional costs. To discuss your needs, please contact Gareth.Guest@cambridgeshire.gov.uk. To apply for an agreement under Section 38 (new Highway for adoption by the Landratsamt) or Section 106/278 (work to modify the existing highway), please complete the application form below and provide all requested documents. The work must comply with our construction requirements. The establishment of Pavement Caf├ęs on the public highway according to Section VIIA, Section 115 (A to K) of the Highways Act 1980 remains the responsibility of the Cambridgeshire County Highway Authority, applicants can obtain more information about this process by contacting Policy.andRegulation@cambridgeshire.gov.uk or by requesting and making the first payment for a table and chair licence, please complete our online form. For all new permits and renewals of existing permits, contact your local council: the construction work planned for adoption must comply with the current housing requirements. Previous specifications and Autocad drawing files in current attachments are available on request, please contact Jon.Finney@cambridgeshire.gov.uk. Public lighting must meet the most recent specifications contained in the Council`s highway policy. Before creating a diagram, please contact Street.Lighting@cambridgeshire.gov.uk. The introduction of an expedited temporary procedure will allow businesses to obtain, in time for the summer, the approval of the city council to place furniture such as tables and chairs on the sidewalk, outside their premises. Licenses are maintained for up to one year, but not beyond September 30, 2021. The exact duration of the certificates issued varies between the authorities responsible for receiving them and is left to the discretion of the relevant reception authorities. For assistance with Section 278 agreements, e-mail roadagreements@hants.gov.uk Only registered companies can apply for permissions for daycares, scaffolding and jumping.

If you would like to register, please email street.works@cambridgeshire.gov.uk. If you wish to change an existing licence regarding operating hours or the extent of amenities, as has been authorized so far, please contact the highway authority under Policy.andRegulation@cambridgeshire.gov.uk highway designs should adopt the principles contained in the Road Manual. Please note that some dimensions are not suitable for acceptance by the County Council. To discuss development adoption requirements, please contact Sue.Reynolds@cambridgeshire.gov.uk. It can take up to five business days for a jump authorization application to be processed. A community can take steps to fund improvement independently. In the developer portal usage guide, you`ll learn how to use the developer portal to deliver S278 and S38 applications to Hampshire County Council. . If you do not obtain the required privileges, coercion measures may be taken against you. The current fee for a ski permit is shown on the application form and is 14 days. This payment is made during the online application.

All S278 applications must be made through the Hampshire County Council Developer portal. Any request for a waiver of the standard (updated in May 2019) All projects submitted under sections 278, 38 or 106 must be sent directly to development management. Please consider our frequently asked questions document detailing the process of storing a private country road as a highway at public expense.